The Ultimate Ski Experience
Located in the peaceful and private area of La Legettaz in Val d’Isere, Le Chardon is the perfect retreat for both skiers and non skiers. With unrivalled and breathtaking views of the Manchet Valley opening out to the calming magic of the Vanoise National Park, Le Chardon’s exclusive en-suite chalets are built by skiers for skiers; a destination of luxurious comfort and ample adventure.
Explore Val d’Isere with Mantis
Le Chardon Mountain Lodges
With a life-long love of winter sports and enduring relationship with Val d’Isere, Le Chardon’s first class staff have a wealth of knowledge on Val d’Isere, skiing and providing a flawless and special holiday experience. The Concierge Service looks after you ensuring that every detail of your personal requests are taken care of and the very best of Val d’Isere is offered.
Le Chardon has a sister property, Maison Tamarin. Located in the historical and charming coastal town Saint Jean de Luz near Biarritz, South West France, Maison Tamarin is an ideal summer destination.
Each of the five indulgent chalets exude tranquillity, style and warmth in from the cold Alpine air. From the historic hundred year old Savoyard wood beams and roaring open log fires to the decadent Italian marble bathrooms and Perrier Jouet champagne in hot tubs, Le Chardon is designed so you can relax and explore at your own pace.
Each bedroom is individually designed and named, handcrafted from cherry, pear, apple, walnut and oak wood and feature fresh white linen and luxury products. The grand living spaces are adorned with voluptuous sofas, tartan blankets and sheepskin rugs and decorated with chandeliers, antler mirrors and wooden sleighs. Floor to ceiling windows flood the chalets with light and unrivalled views of the Manchet Valley and Vanoise National Park.
- Luxury catered ski chalet accommodation for your chosen dates
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast cooked to order and afternoon tea daily
- Daily champagne receptions and canapés
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Childrens lunch and dinner
- Wide selection of fine wines
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- In resort 4×4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Luxury bath products and toiletries
- 2 Private hot tubs and 18ft swim spa
- 2 massage/treatment rooms
- Satellite TV, DVD, wireless DSL and PC
- Concierge Service
- Comprehensive winter travel insurance
After an active day on the slopes, choose to relax in one of the two private hot tubs with a glass of champagne or for the more energetic a splash around in the 18ft swim spa. Alternatively you may choose to indulge in a full body massage from a recommended highly trained physiotherapist or to curl up in front of the open log fire with a good book.
European ski resort Val d’Isere, Savoie, France.
Chambery Airport 144 km
Geneva Airport 187 km