We remain fully committed to supporting our guests and trade partners through this time and assure you of more flexible booking and payment terms and conditions. The below is with the exception of Oceana Beach & Wildlife Reserve, The Zambezi Queen Collection and The Last Word Intimate Hotels.
Summary of Changes
- Standard Mantis policies (Pre-Covid) apply to any bookings changes that not related to Covid-19.
- Any booking changes related to Covid-19 need to be dealt with based on necessary proof submitted. If there is no proof that booking changes are related to Covid-19, standard policies and cancellation charges will apply.
- Existing bookings postponements are allowed up until 15 days prior to arrival for city hotels and 45 days prior for lodges.
- Postponements in general are allowed up until 30 April 2022.
- Rates adjusted based on seasonality, if required.
- All bookings scheduled to arrive in the period between now and 31 July 2020, no cancellation fees will apply.
- We invite our guests to postpone their reservations to any date up until 20 December 2021, bookings postponed will receive a 20% discount on the current seasonal 2020 rates, no additional cancellation or penalty fees apply. Not applicable on promotional offers. For bookings that have already been postponed, the above will be applied respectively.
- All bookings will revert to original payment & cancellation policies once they have been re-booked for new travelling dates.
- Book between now and 31 July 2020 and you will receive a 20% off the current published rates. Not applicable on promotional offers.
- 20% deposit required within 14 days after making your reservation.
- Should guests wish to postpone their reservations, new travel dates must be between now and 20 December 2021, bookings postponed will receive a 20% discount on the current seasonal 2020 rates, no additional cancellation or penalty fees apply.
Our Reservations team is available to answer your questions and make future bookings.
For emergencies please phone: +27 82 446 9619