Our Impact – Guest Experiences
Travel with Purpose
Mantis Impact guest experiences were created by our conservationists who strive to curate life-changing experiences, to celebrate the locality of each Mantis destination.
We bring to life the group’s mantra: Man And Nature Together Is Sustainable and help you recalibrate through alternative, conservation-focused travel experiences. These immersive and hands-on experiences provide authentic connections with nature, while still enjoying the luxury of Mantis hospitality.
Mantis Rhino Conservation Experience
This unique Rhino Conservation Experience allows you to participate in an unforgettable, hands-on safari experience, focused on Rhino Conservation in South Africa.
With its rich history in conservation and an unpretentious feel of complete luxury, our 3 night/4-day experience takes place at Mantis Founders Lodge in the Eastern Cape. You will be accommodated in a luxurious setting throughout your stay, with an added experience of an authentic evening of bush camping.
Your experience includes
- Big 5 safari experience
- Veterinary procedure/intervention
- Guided walking safari with wildlife tracking workshop
- Interactive drumming session
- An introduction to our white rhino and a rhino feeding experience
- Tree planting and introduction to our Bee project
- All-inclusive accommodation (meals and local beverages)
- Interactive conservation presentations with guest speakers
Available on request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.