Feline Fields Exclusive Transfer Offer
Feline Fields is offering a 1 hour scenic helicopter transfer, 20 minute light aircraft flight and road transfers to seamlessly connect the Delta and the Kalahari.
From Maun to Khwai:
Your safari will kick off firstly with a relaxing signature welcome drink in our newly opened guest lounge in Maun. We will then transfer you to your 20 minute light aircraft flight from Maun to Khwai airstrip onboard Mack Air. For the next 3 nights you will be in the game rich Khwai region staying at our Feline Fields Luxury Mobile Tented Camp.
Here you will experience game drives in open vehicles, walking with graded guides, catch and release fishing and mokoro trips.
From there you will experience a one hour low flying helicopter flight over the Okavango delta into the splendour of your own piece of the Kalahari. This helicopter flight is operated by our long standing partners, Helicopter Horizons.
During the four nights in luxury accommodation in our Feline Fields, The Lodge, we will showcase the best the Kalahari has to offer. Some of the activities included is horse riding, a sleepout on a dune in the Kalahari, game drives and even a very interactive experience with a local bushmen tribe.
To book email the Mantis Travel Desk on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complimentary use of our Feline Fields Lounge in Maun, including complimentary transfers to and from Maun airport.
- Complimentary scheduled flight from Maun to Khwai Airstrip on Mack Air.
- 3 nights at Khwai Luxury Mobile Tented camp including a complimentary private game drive vehicle in Khwai should there be 4 or more full paying guests traveling together.
- Complimentary scenic 1 hour helicopter from Khwai Airstrip to Feline Fields, The Lodge operated by Helicopter Horizons.
- 4 nights Feline Fields, The Lodge in a Pool Suite.
- Complimentary road transfers from Feline Fields, The Lodge to Maun.
- Minimum 2 full paying adults per booking
- Offer is subject to availability at time of booking, not combinable with any other special offers or discounts and only applies to new bookings.
All meals, selection of spirits and wines, sparkling wine, non alcoholic beverages and refreshments. Morning, evening and full day game drives. Mokoro water safaris, catch and release fishing as well as motorised boat trip on the delta. Daily walking activities lead by graded walking guides.
All meals, selection of spirits and wines, sparkling wine, non alcoholic beverages and refreshments. Morning, evening and full day game drives. $30 per person per reservation donated directly to the Feline Fields Trust. Specialised walking activities with the local bushmen tribe, including a translator, interactive visits to the traditional bushmen village. Cycling excursions on ‘fat bikes’ , horse riding to suit all levels of riders, bush golf and even tennis, Private sleepout in the Dunes included.